The Mirth of Despair has nominated me for the Sunshine Award. Thanks, Angel!
Now to answer the attendant questions:
1) Favorite philosopher? Just one? I don’t know if I can pick just one. Hans Kelsen, maybe? I think he was my favourite legal philosopher once.
2) Favorite bad habit? Cookies.
3) Age? 28
4) Favorite time of day? Between 11pm -2am. It’s when all the best things happen.
5) Favorite time of year? UK summer, because that’s when I’m usually out of the UK travelling.
6) Favorite dead celebrity? There are just too many!
7) Favorite Christmas movie? All I Want For Christmas or Love Actually.
8) Favorite vacation? I think I’ve only taken two actual vacations. And one of those was with a guy I really shouldn’t have been with. So I’ll go for the other one. Random trip to Oslo. It was amazing.
9) Physical activity? Muay Thai Boxing.
10) Favorite thing? Favourite thing? Really? Out of all the things in the entire world, you want me to pick just one thing? I’ll go with the Shanghai Museum. It’s the first thing that springs to mind.
I’ll pass this award on to the following: