I’m very happy to thank Holly from Moment Not Memories for nominating me for the Reader Appreciation Award. It’s always encouraging to know people appreciate reading my site. You should go and check out Holly’s page as well. Lots of good stuff there.
The rules of this award are as follows:
- What is your favourite colour? Red
- What is your favourite animal? Rhinos. Or rabbits. I’m getting a rabbit next week.
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Innocent’s pineapples, banana’s and coconuts smoothie.
- What do you prefer Twitter or Facebook? I prefer the people on Twitter and the interface on Facebook.
- What is your favourite pattern? I’ve never thought of having a favourite pattern. I like marble. And watermarks.
- Would you rather receive or give presents? That depends who’s we’re talking about. I love it when you see you something that would be absolutely perfect for someone and so you get it for them even though there’s no occasion for present giving. But some people are just awful to buy presents for and I never have any ideas of what to get for them.
- Favourite number? Well my lucky number is 5, so I’ll go with that.
- Favourite day? 21st June.
- Favourite flower? I have an origami rose a friend made for me once, so that I could have a flower that wouldn’t give me hayfever.
- Passion? Travel, educating people about mental health, and tackling homelessness.
- Crazy In The Coconut
- What To Do About Me & DID
- A Pixie’s View On Fashion
- Who Would Have Thought The Tiny Courageous?
- Beauty From Pain
- Jerico J
- You Know You’re Borderline When…
- Cloud Corinne
- Grace et Moi
- How Do You Eat An Elephant
- The Reclining Gentleman
- Arrivals and Departures
And once again, thanks to Holly for her nomination.