Thank you very much to Stoning Demons for nominating Make-Up and Mirtazapine for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I am touched that she thought of me for this. I have found lots of useful information about Complex-PTSD on her site.
‘Beautiful Blogger Award’!
To recognize others who have Beautiful Blogs, here are some other sites that I think are worth a visit.
Colour the Day
Writing Through Complex PTSD
Beautiful Ashes and Dirty Treasures: the journey
Borderline Girl Lives Here
Drink Lei Down Pass Out
My Life As An Imposter
The Possible World
As part of the rules of the award, I am asked to write seven things about me. So, here we go:
1. I’m quite accident prone, which gives great amusement to those around me.
2. The smell of coffee makes me physically sick, so every time I start a new job everyone becomes convinced that I’m pregnant for about the first six months.
3. I have so far visited ten percent of the countries in the world.
4. I was expelled from ballet class when I was five.
5. I was once chased by armed gun men through the streets of Lilongwe due to a misunderstanding. I’m the only person who thinks that this is a funny story.
6. I come from a place that I would describe as a cross between Stepford and Royston Vasey.
7. I’m currently a little bit obsessed with Annie Leibowitz.
And also answer ten questions:
1. What would you do if you won 5,000 pound tomorrow?? Buy an iMac, and add the rest to my sabbatical fund.
2. Best life time moment?? I don’t know about the best, the most memorable was arriving in Livingstone, Zambia.
3. Are you happy?? I am working on it.
5. If you could change something in your life what would it be. I would live in Rio de Janeiro.
6. What is your biggest vice/ bad habit in life ?? Cigarettes.
7. Can you note what you name a good point about you and also a negative point about you?? (after all no one is perfect.) Good point: I do a lot for charities. Negative point: I’m chronically disorganised, so I’m really bad at keeping in touch with people.
8. What is your most embarrassing life time moment?? I can’t think of anything off hand, I’m pretty immune to embarrassment.
9. What is your favorite flower? Sunflower
10. What’s your biggest love in life? Travel.
Rules of beautiful blogger award
The “One Beautiful Blogger Award” has similar rules to many blogging awards.
- Give generous thanks to the blogger that nominated you
- Write Seven things about your self
- Make a list of 15 bloggers you admire and let them know how awesome they are! These folks are the next round of honorees for the “One Lovely Blog Award
Here’s what you have to do!
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to take part.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
1. What would you do if you won 5,000 pound tomorrow??
2. Best life time moment??
3. Are you happy??
5. If you could change something in your life what would it be.
6. What is your biggest vice/ bad habit in life ??
7. Can you note what you name a good point about you and also a negative point about you?? (after all no one is perfect.)
8. What is your most embarrassing life time moment??
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. What’s your biggest love in life?