My name is Sarah.
I’ve always thought it would be cool to run my own magazine, but I became a charity lawyer instead. Some day I’ll give it all up to become a goatherd.
A few things about me:
- I look good in hats.
- I love jelly babies, except for the black ones, I hate blackcurrant flavoured sweets.
- I do not trust mushrooms.
- I will always be Team Britney.
- I am always, always running late.
- I am obsessed with salsa, the dip not the dancing.
- I have the world’s biggest crush on Georgia Jagger.
- I am usually to be found drinking tea, I consider myself a connoisseur.
- I believe that there are two types of people in the world, decent people, and people who murder snowmen.
- It took me until the age of twenty-six to work out that if the movie sucks you’re allowed to just leave the theatre.
- I have frankly horrendous taste in music.
- If I were to be stranded on a desert island my luxury item would have to be a lifetime’s supply of Frosties.
My favourite place in the world is Ipanema beach.
And Nhkata Bay. Oh, and the Shanghai Museum. And Oslo. Or Luang Prabang. The Khao San Road. And Penang. And Johannesburg. And London. And… you get the idea… I live to travel. Consequently my carbon karma is horrendous, I’m going to come back as a patch of grass and be tarmac’d over to build a runway.
I have complex post traumatic stress disorder and depression.
I put those quotations at the beginning of all my posts because it was something I saw in a book once; there was a random quotation heading each new chapter. Nothing else at all about the book has stayed with me but I thought the quoting thing was cool, so I stole it. I do like me a good quotation.
(They’re not quotes, quotes is the verb – says the last person in the world who should be lecturing anyone else on grammar).