Hi! I’m Sarah.
I'm a thirty year old writer lady currently living in the north of England, with my cat, Natalie Portman.
I write about love, life, and the pursuit of a satisfactory way of managing my mental health problems - make-up and mirtazapine have helped, hence the blog title. I've also been known to throw in the odd recipe or movie review.
Hummous makes me happy. I like tea, dancing, and dinosaurs. And I'm currently a little bit obsessed with Scandinavian detective dramas.
The Last Things I Wrote
What I Write About
Find What You’re Looking For
- RT @_msnemo: You write for those who feel the same way, but don’t have the words to express those feelings. 10 hours ago
- Very excited that my post - Having Sex Is Nothing Like Playing Tennis ow.ly/2Ex9vt - is being featured on @BlogHer! 1 day ago
- RT @timminchin: News: Calling UK night owls. Tim & the Heritage Orchestra (Live at the Royal Albert Hall) will be on E4 late tonight! http:… 2 days ago
- RT @imposteriam: It is most definitely, unequivocally, wine o'clock 2 days ago
- The breaking new tune scares me half to death before we've even got as far as the possible advent of Word War III. 2 days ago
The writing on this site is mine, all mine. But it can be yours too if you want it.
Basically I don't mind if you copy anything I've written so long as you say that I wrote it. And you don't make money from it. I'm not so it hardly seems fair that you should.
The pictures are mine unless otherwise specified. Or if they're of famous people. I've never met any famous people. Actually that's not true. I did once meet the Liverpool football team but I didn't recognise them - they were quite offended. Anyway, none of the photos of famous people are mine but most of them aren't attributed. I used to be quite bad at that. I am working on fixing it.
Make-Up and Mirtazapine by Make-Up and Mirtazapine is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at makeupandmirtazapine.com.